We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Island Blue

West Mids
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Island Blue

Has anyone any info? I believe this to be a new build for this year, and I think it is in the same resort as Pefki Islands.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Hi there

I took a look at a some websites and the photos for either place look very similar. Are they the same place but with a new name for this year??

Try sending a PM to MyBelle2 here on TA - she is our resident travel agent and works for the company that sells holidays to "both" hotels.

Take a look at thomson.co.uk/destinations/europe/greece/rho…

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Will bump this up for you Wendy to see if anyone else knows anything about it for you.

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Island Blue Hotel is a new hotel next to Pefki Islands Resort & Lindia Thalassa Resort. This hotel build from the same company with a lot of facilities for great holidays. A central building with swimming pool - lounge bar - restaurant. 2 swimming pools and 5 buildings with rooms and apartments. You can have a direct reservation with special prices.Visit the web site: www.pefkiislandsresort.gr or send e-mail for more info to: info@pefkiislandsresort.gr

bournemouth
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Island Blue

I was due to go to hotel island blue on 6 may but it is not going to be ready so have been transfered to lindia thalassa

West Mids
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Thanks for that. Are you aware how close Island Blue is to being finished? I'm not too worried, but would like an idea

Rhodes, Greece
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Island blue Hotel will be ready in the end of May 2009.

West Mids
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Thanks for letting meknow. I can now look forward to my Silver Wedding in Pefkos!

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Island Blue

I'd heard it was to be open 20th May - now end of May? We're booked to go July. I'm sure it will be up to high standard of the other hotels in the same group but feedback from anyone going to Pefkos in the near future (if you could have a wee nosy) would be great!

worcestershire
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Ive just returned from Pefkos & i walked past the new build several times. I would estimate its probably a couple of weeks away from being completed. They certainly seemed to get alot done in the week that i was there.

West Mids
Level Contributor
19 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Island Blue

Thank you. They seem to be on target for finishing then. That's great news!!

Get answers to your questions about Pefkos
Recent Conversations