We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

last night in stoupa

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
last night in stoupa

Well its are last night in stoupa.weather is hot hot hot. Had a fab time. Travelled all over the pelopenese.cant recommend highly enough. As usaul the people r great and like family by the time u leave. There is dispite what people say young and old(thats relative to ur own age ).come and visit and u will b impressed. Stayed at petros apts and will do a seperate review when i am home....sad..

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: last night in stoupa

SimplekenKent, so pleased you have enjoyed it. some people think Stoupa is full of British pensioners, please, please tell me that you found a mixed age group and that you found some different nationalities in Stoupa apart from English, Scottish and Irish. Oh I forgot, and Greek.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,144 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: last night in stoupa

Glad you had a great time simplekenkent

A holiday is a mixture of the place you stay, the people you meet and what you make of it.

Safe trip home.

kent
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: last night in stoupa

Yes.we have talked to

norwegian.german.albanian.dutch.greek and oh yeah english.there r many kids here its great. Seing little kids in the sea at nine oclock at night. Is great....and the thing to remember is just cos people r old dosnt make them any less worthwile talking too...the opposite they are full of life and storys and make good companios. For a good night out.remember they did it first.all respect.x

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: last night in stoupa

I love you Ken Lol

kent
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: last night in stoupa

Well its the last day now..cry...petros has kindly let us keep r room until we get picked up at five.so been for the last swim and now having the last beer oclock and gryos.yu

mmy.well one more beer then a shower.super stoupa c u again maybemaybe

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: last night in stoupa

Have a good flight home and I look forward to reading your review.

London
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: last night in stoupa

""SimplekenKent, so pleased you have enjoyed it. some people think Stoupa is full of British pensioners, please, please tell me that you found a mixed age group and that you found some different nationalities in Stoupa apart from English, Scottish and Irish. Oh I forgot, and Greek.""

I never heard any Scottish or Irish accents in Stoupa , are there any flights to Kalamata from these countries ?

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: last night in stoupa

Yes I have heard Scottish, Welsh and Irish. They fly from Manchester.

Edited: 5:46 pm, July 11, 2013
South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
212 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: last night in stoupa

Pansy - We S Walians travel from Gatwick, it takes longer to get to the airport than it does to fly to Stoupa! :)

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Cayo Guillermo
Level Contributor
6,215 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: last night in stoupa

Well Keith, obviously you must love Stoupa. We will be there from 15th September, can't wait.

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations