We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it just me or?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Is it just me or?

....is it really quiet in Stoupa / Ag Nik? We asked around a few bars and they said it was something to do with no Gatwick flights? Can anyone shed any light on this?

bridgnorth
Level Contributor
3,444 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it just me or?

Well Easyjet are flying into Kalamata from Gatwick , twice a week until the end of October.

England
Level Contributor
537 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it just me or?

Hi Matt, are you there now? we come over at the weekend, so I'm interested to know what to expect. Had a look on the web cam today and it did look a bit quiet, but the weather looked iffy, which may account for seeing few people.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,502 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it just me or?

The first flight out with Sunvil is the 19th May, it was quiet when we were there in our first week and sunbeds didn't go up until the 23rd May. They are up earlier this year.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it just me or?

We had a rain shower last night and a bit of thunder and lightning, partly cloudy today but nice and warm. Getting hotter and sunnier from tomorrow onwards if my phone's weather forecast is correct.

England
Level Contributor
537 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is it just me or?

Thanks for the update Matt. Come Sunday we shall see for ourselves LOL

Next Tuesday we hope to get a walk in with the 'local' walking group, so a little cloud and a breeze would be more than acceptable then.

Have you dipped a toe in the sea yet? I will be packing the snorkel and flippers so hope it's warm enough!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Is it just me or?

I've walked along the shore with my feet in the sea, it is quite cold. I've seen a few people go in the sea for a swim and stay in though so it can't be that cold.

7. Re: Is it just me or?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa