We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Topic
Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

can anyone give me an update on these apartments please?

Only reviews I can find are on another review site. The 2 most recent are not very favourable (mainly with regards poor maintenance)

Also, I can't find on a map, I have a rough idea from forum posts, but would like to know walking time from main Stoupa restaurants (ie Beach facing)

Thanks.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Hello again Thira Bride, have stayed at Angelika many times, very basic but adequate, if you are very lucky you might get a big room overlooking the (quiet) road. They are just up from the Lefktron hotel, facing you at the T-junction, they are pink and yellow, I'd say 3 mins to the beach, and 5 mins to the bakers, a good location.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Thank you Nursecarol!

Trying to scrape some pennies together to maybe go to Stoupa (loved it so much last year) and Angelika's appears to best deal for when I go.

The only map I can see it on, shows it miles away, off the main road. Don't mind basic and clean. Just not keen on a very long walk back from the beach in the August heat. Ideally I'd love to go in May school break, but £650+ each out of our budget. Would just be grateful to return.

Thanks, once again for your kind help.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Thank you Nursecarol!

Trying to scrape some pennies together to maybe go to Stoupa (loved it so much last year) and Angelika's appears to best deal for when I go. (the one room left states shared balcony-so I'm assuming ground floor?)

The only map I can see it on, shows it miles away, off the main road. Don't mind basic and clean. Just not keen on a very long walk back from the beach in the August heat. Ideally I'd love to go in May school break, but £650+ each out of our budget. Would just be grateful to return.

Thanks, once again for your kind help.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Well, a mixture of restrictions on holiday dates and price, means no Stoupa this year :( Got a good price for Nissaki, so back to Corfu for 6 th time. Thanks for your help

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

Yes Thira, I know what you mean, have had to give up my May fix for similar reasons, lack of availability and only mega expensive places left, eventually booked 2 weeks in Lefktron in September, but had to pay double (£880) what I usually pay at the Anna or Angeliki, being a single always is so much more expensive, but hey ho I'm booked. Hope you enjoy Corfu.

Edited: 1:54 pm, March 08, 2013
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,334 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

I was a solo traveller for many years, so understand too well restrictions on choice of places to stay and cost. Kosmar served me well in those days. Now my husband only knows his leave options in Feb, and we are resticted to school hols due to my work.

I will definately return to stoupa one day. Its a hard act to follow!

7. Re: Angelika Apartments- anyone been recently?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, March 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations