We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bar Mango

South East UK
Level Contributor
1,031 posts
64 reviews
Bar Mango

As there isn't a place to review bars, I wanted to just comment on what a great place Mango is.

The owner and staff are excellent, friendly and attentive. The whole place has a chilled out, relaxing atmosphere and they couldn't do more to make you feel welcome.

My son even asked them if he could watch a football match and Yannis put the tv up especially for him (using a technique that would give health and safety in the UK heart failure!)

Wonderful little bar, great simple food and lunchtime and somewhere I'd go back to in a heartbeat

Bolton
Level Contributor
186 posts
26 reviews
1. Re: Bar Mango

Completely agree! We went there almost every day for lunch and for a drink in the evenings. We also liked To Steki, but as the outside area is so small we found it uncomfortable in the heat at lunchtime. Mango has a lot more space in the shade with good food and friendly service. We'll definitely be in there again if we return to Stoupa.

London
Level Contributor
313 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Bar Mango

We always had our nightcap in Mangos both in 2007 and this July. I used to like just sitting there people watching.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
58 reviews
3. Re: Bar Mango

Do they still have free wifi there? Last year the new owner said it had broken down, but he was waiting to get it fixed.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
4. Re: Bar Mango

We never went there, (we found a few places we loved and in a week you cant try everywhere) but it always looked busy and seemed to have a nice vibe.

Hoping I can convince my beach and sun hating husband so we can return as a family in May. Mangos looked his kind of place (football!)

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
5. Re: Bar Mango

Ps, as it serves food, could it not be added? Wondered why Steki wasn't on here too. I'd certainly do a review, agree very hot outside there - we went when we got off transfer coach, kept moving tables to get shade!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
58 reviews
6. Re: Bar Mango

I agree, I think you have to get in touch with TA and ask them to include these places. There are quite a few places in Stoupa that we are not able to review.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
14,803 posts
29 reviews
7. Re: Bar Mango

all you have to do,

it click on restaurants on the left.

Then click on 'write a review' . Then a search box comes up. (ignore it) look down below into cant find what you are looking for and click on "tell us about it".

A box will appear to fill in your details about the name of restaurant etc. Send it and the restaurant will appear a couple of days later and then you can write your review

Same for any new hotel as well, but this time you would pick hotels and not restaurants

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,364 posts
58 reviews
8. Re: Bar Mango

Thanks for that Delboy.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,383 posts
137 reviews
9. Re: Bar Mango

Ive done this for Vesuvias in Agios Nikalaos.

cambs
Level Contributor
61 posts
6 reviews
10. Re: Bar Mango

Not only a great bar but Yanis the owner now has appartments for rent summer 2014 brand new with full kitchen cooker and microwave also lovely views over stupa 10 mins from beach 1 bed and 2 bed

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations