We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Hi everyone,

We are thinking of booking Medena apartments for beginning June 2013 [21 nights] and I was wondering if someone on here has stayed there and if possible answer my few questions for me.

I know that they are owned by the same people that own Lefktron Hotel and that we would have use of the pool there but I was wondering how many rooms are there at the Medena apartments, looking at the photos it seems that the ground floor rooms don't have much of a view at all, is this the case please. We would be going with Olympic and the only room/s available is a studio with inland view /sleeps 2/3 people}and on checking, the flights are with Thomas cook, for some reason on the Thomas cook website when you try to book for Stoupa from Manchester there are no holidays available for the whole of May[very strange] at any of their Hotels/apartments in Stoupa and the first available holiday is 16th June[ we want to go beginning June] and yet Olympic holidays do have rooms available for our dates in the same hotels Thomas Cook use. I did try and ring TC but after 45 minutes on hold I had to give up.

Also has anyone stayed at the Lefkron and if so how many rooms are there?

Thanks in anticipation of any helpful replies.

Edited: 8:56 am, September 01, 2012
whitstable
Level Contributor
111 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Stayed at the Lefktron twice now and will be returning next week for a three week stay

Always nice and clean

Possibly the best shower rooms in Greece( re-furbished last year )

Lovely breakfast

Helpful staff

Nice bar...that stays open `til late

Two stories with about 40 rooms

You can`t go wrong here

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Thanks for the info roger t, I have read the excellent reviews, the hotel and Stoupa sound amazing.

whitstable
Level Contributor
111 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Stoupa is a fantastic place to chill

The beaches are superb, all the tavernas are excellent and the locals are very friendly

Not aplace though for the younger crowd , I would suggest

We normally go in May and September when everyone has the same hair colour as me and remember the same Prime Ministers

South Wales, UK
Level Contributor
212 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Ive been looking at and dreaming about Stoupa for some time now. And at last have booked for next year.It sounds , from everything Ive read, as if , after searching 35 years, I may have found my perfect piece of Greece.

Any tips on Restaurants?

Cheers

KJ

whitstable
Level Contributor
111 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

They are all good and everyone has their own favourites.My advice is try as many as you can

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
262 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

We have stayed in Stoupa 3 times and it is a great place, we always use the Lefkton hotel bar for a drink, really clean hotel with great staff, its located in a quiet part of the village but close to the beach, bars and restaurants, Iam sure you will enjoy the place, we look forward to visiting again before too long.

Norfolk
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

Stayed at Lefktron Hotel for first two weeks of July this year. Our first visit to Stoupa and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel was great - spotlessly clean, with bedding and towels changed daily, or at least every other day. As somebody else has commented, bathrooms that are not seen very often in Greece - walk in shower cubicle! There is a very nice pool area, with plenty of comfortable beds and umbrellas. Good position - easy walk to the beach and tavernas. Stoupa offers a great selection of eating/drinking places - you could easily eat somewhere different every night of a 14 night holiday. Have travelled to Greece every year for the last 30 years and Stoupa certainly rates highly with us, although our favourite destination is Lesbos (Petra).

Edited: 4:44 pm, September 11, 2012
8. Re: Medena apartments/lefktron Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, October 11, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations