We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

stoupa travel and costs

London
3 posts
stoupa travel and costs

i have been coming to Stoupa for the last four years and coming again next month for two weeks. Can anyone tell me if the prices have gone up significantly this year - both in restaurants and supermarket as I'm working out budget. Also, anyone know if the motorway will be completed to Kalamata from Tripoli - by mid July?

Thanks

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,299 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: stoupa travel and costs

Mark, re prices........ eating out is very reasonable, only ever once paid more than 13 euros for dinner for one in May, that was for 2 half portions of starter, bread, main course, half a litre of wine and metaxa to finish, Prices in supermarkets are another matter, only buy what you really have to, the older new supermarket on the main road into Stoupa is the cheapest, but advisable to take coffee, tea, etc. from the U.K. even rice and pasta are very expensive, don't know how the Greeks cope.

2. Re: stoupa travel and costs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:42 am, June 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations