We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

theoxenia studios stoupa greece

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
theoxenia studios stoupa greece

Has anybody got any reviews on these studios, as we are going in 2 weeks time. Cann't find much feedback on these. We know that stoupa is fine, but we would like to know more about this accommodation.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
365 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

We stayed there a few years ago. They were clean and owner friendly and. In a good position.

We would stay there again. Have a good holiday.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
660 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

We have stayed at Theoxenia and they are excellent. If you get a studio on the upper floors you have a fantastic view over Stoupa bay. The owners are very friendly and obliging. It is easy walking distance to both Stoupa main beach and to Kalogria beach with all the wonderful bars and tavernas. They have a swimming pool (which is unusual in Stoupa !) and just outside the front entrance there is a stand pipe for the delicious Stoupa spring water. Have no fear, you will have a brilliant holiday !!

Colne, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

Can you tell me more about the accomodation is there a fridge or kettle, how often is the laundry changed, what is the charge for the air conditioning.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
660 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

Yes they do have a fridge and a kettle. Not sure about charge for A/C, I think it was about 7 euros per night when we stayed but may have gone up since.

Birmingham UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

I think the A/C is now 8 Euros a night. Laundry changed twice weekly. There is a fridge and the usual basic 2 electric rings for self catering. No kettle but there are pans to heat water

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
162 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g666399-i12626-k…

follow this link to see a previous forum

Air con was 8 Euros July 2010

Fina

Edited: 10:37 am, August 13, 2011
Surrey bird
10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

By the time you read this, you will probably have already been on holiday! We stayed at Theoxenia with Olympic Holidays and had a fabulous time. The apartments were a good size, lovely views, clean, lovely pool and a quiet bar if you wished for a beer. The proximity to the seafront is only a few minutes walk where you will find plenty of excellent restaurants (we particularly liked Stoupa Restaurant at the beginning of the bay). WE have travelled alot around Greece and can honestly say this is the loveliest place we have been and will definitely go back. I think being on the mainland makes a big difference. Hope you had fun!

Herne Bay, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
310 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

So excited! We Go on the 11th Sep to these apartments in Stoupa, my parents have been to Stoupa around 5 times & are really well travelled and ideally they would love to live there. I've been waiting 18months for this holiday to come around and im struggling to contain mysefl now! ;)

Sunderland, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

we are going to the Theoxenia next sunday 18th Sept for 2 wks. We have never been to Stoupa before and are a bit apprehensive. All we want is to relax and have a bit of sunshine so im sure Stoupa will fit the bill. we are a bit concerned in case its dead being ro near the end of the season.

Sunderland, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: theoxenia studios stoupa greece

we are going to the theoxenia in Stoup on 18 Sept for 2 wks. Cant wait but a bit apprehensive as we have never been before and are worried with it being so late in the season that a lot of places will be closed. All we want however is a bit of sun,relax and good food.

Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations