We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Kalamata

Enniskillen, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
12 reviews
Transfer from Kalamata

Right considering doing holiday with separate fights and accommodation now as can't find suitable apartment, does anyone have an idea about prices for transfer from Kalamata airport and who does them?

Many thanks

Anne

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
12,354 posts
78 reviews
1. Re: Transfer from Kalamata

Taxi is about €60-70, plenty at the airport. To make it cheaper there is a bus stop right outside the airport gates, lots of buses to Kalamata, then a taxi, there is a rank behind the bus station. Only a couple of buses from there to Kalamata, it depends what time you land as to which way works best. Taxi share is popular if you find someone on the same flight going that way.

The only actual transfers are the buses booked for the package customers.

colchester
Destination Expert
for Stoupa
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Transfer from Kalamata

Why not consider a package, I do, because I find the cost of a flight, taxi transfer and rental of an apartment prohibitave. I think that booking independently pushes the cost up by 100%. There is no need to attend welcome meetings etc. but just do your 'own thing' on arrival.As a single traveller I find this the best option!!

3. Re: Transfer from Kalamata

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:07 am, February 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations