We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What tour operators are doing holidays to Stoupa this year?

Which Stoupa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ludlow, Shropshire
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
What tour operators are doing holidays to Stoupa this year?

Hi

I'm trying to find which operators are doing package deals to Stoupa. We'd quite like to do B and B and fairly near the main town. If anyone could tell me I would be very grateful.

Thanks

Audenshaw...
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What tour operators are doing holidays to Stoupa this year?

Hi Benny156,

The only main operators doing packages to Stoupa this year appear to be Thomas Cook(eg.Manos Holidays) and Olympic.

There is also a relatively new company goldtrail.co.uk which has begone operating to Greece this summer. This company seems to be run by some of the ex.Kosmar people (See current reveiws on this site for Imelda Studios).

Hope this helps.

LANCS
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What tour operators are doing holidays to Stoupa this year?

hi, Greekoptions have numerous packages available and are great to deal with, they have a website so try that. h

3. Re: What tour operators are doing holidays to Stoupa this year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 07, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations