We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chemist

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
Chemist

Hi can anyone tell me where the chemist is located please?

4 replies to this topic
Staffordshire
Level Contributor
324 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: Chemist

Hi, the chemist is on the main road just after the turn off for Kalogria Beach and before Katerinas supermarket.

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Chemist

Thank you Anne I know I had seen it somewhere before!! We are going out on sunday first time out of season should be very different.

Coningsby, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Chemist

Hi.....we are going next Thursday for a week as well.Went last year which was the first time for us out of season.We go in June or September but fancied a week later as well to see how Stoupa was at that time of year and we loved it !!!! The weather was good and people were on the beach but we just loved the quietness of Stoupa and weren’t bothered what the weather was doing.We had some rain,did lots of walking and relaxing so I’m sure you will have a great time.Most of the restaurants were open and a good time was had by all.

Northamptonshire...
Level Contributor
118 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Chemist

Oh that sounds good news peddyd111 we have been going for 20 years but never out of season, really looking forward to it!!

Reply to: Chemist
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations