We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants

Coningsby, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants

Hi.....Could anyone please tell me if most of the restaurants are likely to be open next week as it has been suggested most of them were closing last weekend? Don’t mind in the least eating inside.....nice and cosy !!! Thanks

15 replies to this topic
London
Level Contributor
311 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants

some were closing last weekend yes, some mentioned the 15th like Mangos and some of the shops Some of course stay open all year they are the few where we ate inside which was nice and cosy. Our first week was extremely busy but the second week very few people there so I think they were just gauging if it was worth staying open. Halikoura was closed and I believe Gialos. As we came home I dont know who else closed down. Riviera removed and washed all their sunbeds so looked as if they were closing too.

Coningsby, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants

Hi.....thanks for your reply looking forward to seeing Stoupa 'out of season'and relaxing for a week

London, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants

Hi

We are sitting outside a restaurant in Stoupa right now enjoying a lovely meal. A few places are closed but most are still open.

The owner of this restaurant tells me they will close around October 20 - but it does depend on the weather.

It is nicely warm in the day (mid 20s) and mild in evening (thin sweater is plenty).

The only thing we’ve seen a shortage of is ice cream.

Edited: 2:26 pm, October 06, 2017
Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants

There are more closed than we imagined,all four at Halikoura are shut as is Perasma and the blue cafe just underneath Pefko. We have heard that Patriko and Mango will close this weekend which will mean Steki, Elaia and Aktaeon will get our custom, beautiful weather but I doubt that there is more than thirty people on town beach and it is nearly noon.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
6,347 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants

I always thought Dionysos stayed open during winter.

Shrewsbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canary Islands
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
649 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants

That sounds great Christopher, have a great time.

Manchester,
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants

Sounds idyllic Christopher.

We've already booked for end of next August 2018(3rd visit) but are starting to have second thoughts and wish we'd booked later, the beach looks lovely and quiet on the webcam today.

Shrewsbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canary Islands
Level Contributor
6,235 posts
649 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants

The beaches look wonderful today on the webcam and it's a blissful 27c.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants

Thank you Shropshire Nick. We are forecast to have 31c this afternoon, absolutely gorgeous!

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Restaurants

Thanks Rach64,Stoupa is heavenly even in August, you will have a wonderful time especially if you are here on the 15th. Marvellous for "people watching " 😁

Reply to: Restaurants
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stoupa
Recent Conversations