We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

John fowler sandy glade

Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
John fowler sandy glade

Fantastic week. Staff and accommodation was as always top notch. Made us feel very welcome. Allow us to run our own entertainment and themed evenings. Well, there are such a big group of us its easy to go with the flow. Left this morning and before we went, we have booked up 9 chalets to go again next year. This is our 5th year in again row, so they must be doing everything right!!! Would certainly recommend to everyone to visit. Thank you again. Xxxxx

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
16,290 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: John fowler sandy glade

Write a review in the appropriate place then instead of on the TA Forum! ;-)

Canterbury, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: John fowler sandy glade

We went to john fowler in burham on sea would never go there again we had 2 bedroom gold chalet which one of the rooms had mould up the wall and was dirty nothing like the picture they show you in the book the evening entertainment was terrible 3 people all week doing much of the same thing. Just playing adult and children's game entertainment brought in. Was really upset for what we paid my daughter is 16 and there was nothing there for her would never go there again very disappointed

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,032 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: John fowler sandy glade

Michelle I see you have reviewed it once by the proper chanels so you do know where to - I'm thinking you are just promoting them by posting this on the forum.

It seems your enthusiasm isn't shared by all

tripadvisor.co.uk/…REVIEWS

Cambridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Singapore
Level Contributor
8,895 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: John fowler sandy glade

The OP, Michelle, posted last year, and possibly reviewed after being told then....this thread has been necro'ed.

Save Reply
5. Re: John fowler sandy glade

Loved every minute we were there!! We are even planning another holiday back here. My children 3,8,9 and 11 all loved it. Evening entertainment was great and the staff are all lovely. The apartment and caravan were fantastic!! Can't wait to come back again

South West England...
Level Contributor
2,315 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: John fowler sandy glade

Difficult to understand the huge disparity in reviews. Seems to be love it or hate it. Perhaps commercial interests are at work!

As for the toilet roll question in the reviews. I have never been to a self catering accommodation that didn't renew toilet rolls with usually a spare being available in the room. Not providing one seems to be pennu pinching taken to extremes.

Not a place or resort I'd go too.

Northamptonshire...
Destination Expert
for Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
1,353 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: John fowler sandy glade

I agree.John Fowler is one of those love me/hate me parks.We have stayed at a few,the last visit to their park in Cornwall in 2013 and to say the accommodation was a mess has to be the understatement of the decade.Never again.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: John fowler sandy glade

We stayed at their now closed ( I think) site at Downderry in east Cornwall years ago, it was a total pigsty, horrible, tatty, dirty, smelly and unfit for human inhabitation. If their so called "chalets" had been social housing, they would have been condemned.

9. Re: John fowler sandy glade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 15, 2017
Get answers to your questions about Burnham-On-Sea