We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas hotel

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamas hotel

Going to bahamas hotel June,can anybody tell me if there is any good restaurants before you get to kos town ,want to eat Greek food,will be walking in to town most nights,never been before,thanks for any replys.

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bahamas hotel

if you walk past the castle round the corner over the road near the tourist office on the marine side there is a little train every now and again cant remember how often but it take you up to the ruins of Hippocrates hospital worth going there just for the view. there is a little café there before you go in

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bahamas hotel

Hi there, we are also going to the Bahamas in June. First time in Kos for us too.

We have also booked a pool view room, looks like a really friendly basic place. Maybe see you there !!😎

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bahamas hotel

Hi we are going 4 June ,and we are realy looking forward to it,I've Evan got a list of all the restaurant we want to go to ,I went to grease many years ago and realy enjoy it,but had to start taking my holidays in the winter so had to go long haul now things have changed if you are there then say hello.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Bahamas hotel

We love Greece, and the people, have been many times and have very happy memories. Hope you are going for 2 weeks otherwise we will miss you ! We are going the 14th - 28th. We too are reading the restaurant reviews. All we want is a clean room, good company and lovely Greek food.

Hope you'll still be there, then you could give us all your recommendations on where to go and what to see.

Annette .

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bahamas hotel

Yes we will be there for two weeks,my first restaurant will be the caravan if I find it,the rest I will play it by ear,I must say I am very easy pleased,as you say clean and friendly and I will be happy ,I have been to a few dumps over the years and still had a good holiday,see you there .john and marge.

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bahamas hotel

hi you couldn't find better in Koss town the location, the restaurants in the area are all great the pool is fab and the bar at night no real entertainment but everybody is so friendly you don't need it we are going back in July for the 4th time and cant wait counting the days

Christine

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bahamas hotel

Hi do you know when the hotels start there weekly barbecues .

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
754 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bahamas hotel

John, looks like we might meet then ! Ditto my husband is a John also. We have also planned on going to the Caravan, plus Mamma's kitchen ( think that's what it's called) but horrors !! after 2 weeks we also like a good Asian and Italian restaurant so will try those as well.

About the BBQ I would assume they hold it as soon as they get the number of tickets sold to make it viable. The Bahamas seems to be sold out now for the weeks we are going so hopefully it will be on then.

Christine, it sounds like a wonderful place, with a great atmosphere back at the bar in the evening, glad to know its near everything, could you tell me if it's a flat walk into Kos Town, after a good meal I'm not to good with hills !!

Happy Holidays Annette x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,015 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Bahamas hotel

My wife does not like hills also I think you are right the hotel does look like it gets busy so hopefully there will be a barbecue ,like my Asian food as I went to Goa for ten years but I am in Greece so am going to resist maybe .see you both there john.

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Bahamas hotel

it is very flat, hire a push bike and go all the way to tingkai not sure about the spelling its a great day out no hills roads are very safe. you are about less than 10 mins walk to the centre of koss town depending if you stop for a drink. we cant wait for July get off the plane and chill

Christine

Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations