We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

apartments Kos town

Lancashire
Level Contributor
944 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
apartments Kos town

Hello everyone I am looking for a nice apartment with pool in Kos Town (or walking distance of). We stayed at Niriides Beach in Psalidi last October but would like to be a bit closer to the centre this time. Plus the price for this hotel has increased by about £200..( not sure if this has something to do with it now being in Thomson Small & Friendly brochure)... anyway nice but smallish self catering apartment complex/hotel with pool in Kos town. Any recommendations please. many thanks for all replies.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: apartments Kos town

Hiya

Hope you are well, nice to see you back on the forums, and that you are coming back to Kos, yep, we back again too in June/July back to Oceanis....hurrah.

Right, have a look at the Nefeli hotel, it's in Lambi area of Kos, and not far from Kos harbour, shops etc. And, bonus is, it's so near our favourite bar in Kos Delons, we have been visiting for many years and still a lovely bar to visit.

KeithPaulakos have visited this hotel, and they know the area better than I. Look him up on the forums he could be of help. He loves Delons too......also the destination experts for Kos town will maybe have some advice on decent little hotels too.

Good luck.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
944 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: apartments Kos town

hello delavega. Yes we are well thanks. Hope you are too. Yes coming back to Kos all being well in September. WE had a fabulous time at Niriides beach although most restaurants were closed for the winter in Psalidi when we were there. Have messaged keithpaulakos re apartments.

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,792 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: apartments Kos town

Lenaki is only 12 mins or so walk from dolphin roundabout, in a very quiet position set back down a road off the back ring road.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: apartments Kos town

I think Steve is right and lenaki apartments is the closest to kos town and also diamonds. Apartments. Is opposite of lenaki so you can compare the prices and also if you like room only feather down is the Bahamas hotel..

Lancashire
Level Contributor
944 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: apartments Kos town

thnks everyone..I am checking out Lenaki and like the look of diamond also. Have checked and would like a 1 bed apartment rather than a studio and only seem to be able to get studio through websites so may pop into shop in town and see if they can help. thanks again and will let you all know what we decide to do.

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: apartments Kos town

Have you tried looking through trivago the lenaki is on their and a descent price the diamond apartments may be be a bit more expensive has they were done up other year they used to be the Lydia apartments still same owner called diamond run by good friends of ours Zakis and Mary also the Bahamas are very good run by brothers costas and billy but the hotel is bed and breakfast also another just in lambi called smaragdi self catering same owners has nirides

Lancashire
Level Contributor
944 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: apartments Kos town

thankyou to everyone, I have just booked Lenaki for 18th September, all I have to do now is pay for it and wait !!! lol

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,152 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: apartments Kos town

That's great news Lin I will tell you of two very good resteraunts within five minutes from lenaki La Strega owned by Charlie and caravan owned by hassan both good food and very reasonable priced been using both of these for a lot of years any advice just ask

Lancashire
Level Contributor
944 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: apartments Kos town

ok thanks. Any recommendations we always try and take up. Long time off yet but already thinking about where to go and what to visit.. :-)

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,792 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: apartments Kos town

Another one for you:

Mummy's cooking, on Bouboulinas St. If you are making your way down bouboulinas towards dolphin roundabout and the harbour, it's on the right about 100m before the roundabout.

For shopping, there is a big supermarket within 5 minutes walk. As you walk down the lane (and pass a smaller shop) towards the ring road, it's on the left across a field, just before you get to the ring road. There used to be a path across the field, not sure now.

Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations