We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gaia garden

glasgow
Level Contributor
640 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
gaia garden

Hi I am looking to go to kos in may with my missus and hav a cpl ov questions b4 I make up my mind

As I hav never been to kos before . Wot is the nightlife like and are there any clubs in kos town .

How much would a taxi b from the airport .

Also the weather in may wot will I expect.

And lastly the hotel gaia gardens in kos town is this resort ok .

If any1 has any info it would be great help and I am open to other resorts and accomidations. Thanks

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: gaia garden

Nice pic steve. Thanks for sharing.

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: gaia garden

yes lovely pic thanks got some like that but not sure how to upload

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: gaia garden

That one was from panoramio, viewable on google earth - which is why I acknowledged the copyright holder. I just copied and pasted the address from panoramio.

To post links to your own photos, you will have to upload them first to one of the photo sharing sites - such as Flickr, Google+, Picasa web albums etc etc. I use Flickr, and with them you can store 1TB (1000GB) of photos free. You can set privacy levels to whatever you want, so for instance any photos of my family and friends I always set to be viewed by 'friends only'.

Apart from being able to share your photos easily, the big advantage is that if your hard drive fails, you still have all your photos without having to back them up all the time.

London
Level Contributor
269 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: gaia garden

Thank you for this post and the comments about Gaia Gardens.

I am returning to Kos in May and this will be my 19th trip or something :) (Many lovely holidays). Due to a mix up and subsequent holiday cancellation last year I had to transfer my booking value to another hotel under the same operator. I chose Gaia Gardens as it was in Kos and near Lambi which I know well.

The photo is great Steve. I have many similar in my "archives". I love those tree lined back roads with goats or cows in the fields either side. They are so peaceful and it really feels like a million miles from anywhere. I have had many enjoyable bike rides and walks along these lanes and can't wait to go back again in May.

Mia

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,709 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: gaia garden

Thanks guys, but just to re-iterate, that wasn't one of my photos, but is on panoramio, copyright Martin Brown.

16. Re: gaia garden

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:29 am, February 08, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations