We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nicon Apartments, Psalidi, Kos

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Nicon Apartments, Psalidi, Kos

I have been searching numerous maps of Kos Town and the surrounding areas to try and locate the Nicon Aparttments where we are due to visit soon. However, I cannot pin-point the exact location and can anybody who has been to these apartments or who knows where they are please enlighten me by giving information as to which of the larger hotels are close by.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nicon Apartments, Psalidi, Kos

Google Earth? Only helps if you know where to look

Holywell, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: Nicon Apartments, Psalidi, Kos

We stayed at the Nicon for 10 days in September 2013, brilliant time lovely and clean ,great pool area. The beach is a short walk ( about a quarter of a mile away) The Greek/BBQ night on a Tues is great value at 10 Euros each. All in all 10 out of ten for the Nicon Apartments, great location, we walked into Kos town ( breeze from the sea cooled us down) took about 25 mins! Lovely family! A great Holiday would go back.

13. Re: Nicon Apartments, Psalidi, Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations