We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice bars and restaurants?

cheshire
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Nice bars and restaurants?

Hi,

My friends and I are staying at the Lenaki apartments on 1st June. Wondering about places to eat that will be nice but not hugely expensive? Also wondering about bars, hopefully looking for somewhere we can have a dance?! Will there be anywhere like that open in June?

Pontefract, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Hi

All the bars and restaurants will be open in June, I agreed with previous posters regarding caravan it is a lovely place to eat as you will see with how busy he can get.

If you want cheap good food there are many places to try such as la Strega, many of the nice friend,y restaurants are just outside of the main kos town strip so you will be spoilt for choice.

In regards to bars and places to dance there is a nightclub and several lovely bars in kos town so you will be able to find somewhere to suit your taste

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Bacor I have just had a talk with the owner of la strega Charlie and he is open now for pizza/pasta dishes but his full international menu will start on the 25th April so you will be ok their it's well worth a visit and very close to lenaki

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Hi Keithpaula, thanks for the info, we will probably have a visit to La Strega,

I think you have got me mixed up with the other poster, we are staying at The Kostas Palace, do you know of anywhere around there that will be open.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

La Straga is lovely, such friendly owners. You can't go wrong in Kos Town, so many places, we never had a bad meal last year in 14 days. The Caravan is special, you aren't rushed, great food and hospitality. In the Town itself there are lots of different places to try.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Hi. Agree with the majority here. Caravan is a lovely taverna. Not a very good view but lovely reasonably priced food. We were staying in Tigaki and visited here twice. Hassan makes you feel very welcome.

Denise :0)

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Hi bacor out of your main entrance you will see the electricity building to the left walk to the left of it you will come to a car parking area walk through here towards the sea turn left and you will see all the resteraunts on the beach the very first one is called votsalakis it has a little blue and white boat outside this is our favourite resteraunt on the beach the food is great a proper Greek taverna and the views are brilliant and the price is very reasonable also along this stretch is a very good Chinese called twin dragons run by nick you walk in through the road side to the back and sit overlooking the beach he is open all year

Edited: 8:36 am, March 24, 2013
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
464 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

Thank you Keith/Paula, thats good to know, thanks for the info, a week on Wednesday now, getting giddy, its good to know some places will b open.

greece
Level Contributor
45 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

hello Bacor, la stregga and mummy;s cooking are open this period. both good options. caravan is not open. another good option is lofaki restautant.

19. Re: Nice bars and restaurants?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 26, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town