We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

something to to do

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
something to to do

Hi all,

I am getting married in lambi, kos next year and want to plan something special for my wedding guests after the wedding. I've read about the katerina boat trip but has any one got any other suggestions thanks.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: something to to do

Hi there

You could look at one of the all-day boat trips that depart from Kos Town harbour. Not sure what the "Katerina" boat trip is, but from Kos Town, you can choose between the Three Island trip that takes in Pserimos, Kalymnos and Plati or the ride around the southern coast to the volcanic island of Nissyros.

They all line up every evening in the harbour, find a boat you like the look of, book that evening, and turn up for departure around 9.30am. All include a barby-style lunch plus time for swimming and sightseeing.

Athens
Level Contributor
1 post
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: something to to do

Emma hi.

As a person staying in Kos since long time, I fully agree with GBfromDevizes about his input and additionally from a good experience I have to tell you to check at wildsidegreece.com/sailing-charters/… Wildside guys know very well what they do in Kos and as we see they have already pleased a big amount of Kos visitors.

Wish you the best for your marriage

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: something to to do

thanks very much guys. its much appreciated.

4. Re: something to to do

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations