We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahamas hotel in October

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
Bahamas hotel in October

We are looking at this hotel for the last week in October (fly back 31st Oct) but after reading that some hotels are closed end Oct/beg Nov should I look somewhere else? The holiday is with Thomsons but if places are going to be closed then we might reconsider. Has anyone been this late in the year & if so what sort of weather should I expect? Also, I picked this hotel because of excellent reviews although it is graded as a 2 star whereas the places we usually go are 4 star and half board, instead of B&B. Sounds fantastic though...... Of course if it is too late in the year then presumably the bars/restaurants nearby won't be open either...? Any advice?

manchester uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

Go for it the weather will be better than here, stayed at Bahamas a few times you will love it very relaxing, you can have a good laugh with billy and costas, restraunte called la Strega will be open you will not have a bad meal there, I should imagine bar street will be open any info you need just ask billy or costas, I would recommend the Bahamas to anybody it's only a 2 star but spotlessly clean the reviews you read are true, hope you decide to go if you do I bet you will go back, all the best Jason from Manchester

manchester uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

Go for it the weather will be better than here, stayed at Bahamas a few times you will love it very relaxing, you can have a good laugh with billy and costas, restraunte called la Strega will be open you will not have a bad meal there, I should imagine bar street will be open any info you need just ask billy or costas, I would recommend the Bahamas to anybody it's only a 2 star but spotlessly clean the reviews you read are true, hope you decide to go if you do I bet you will go back, all the best Jason from Manchester

manchester uk
Level Contributor
24 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

So good I posted twice haha

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

They told me that they would be closing second week in October so I would not rely on tour operators saying its open we have done this in the past with other hotels and when we got to kos rep sent us to another hotel that's how we ended up in kos town 18 years ago and have been going their ever since ,just email costas at the Bahamas he will be only too pleased to help but if they are open then you will not go wrong it's beltin

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

We have just booked with Thompsons for the Bahamas from the 17 Oct to 01 Nov.

Does anyone have any idea if they will definately be closed?

If so is there a regular place that they send people to in its place.

I hope it would be somewhere in Kos Town, at this time of year i would not want to be stuck somewhere where all the bars and resteraunts are shut, also i don't want to be put somewhere without the very good reviews that the Bahamas is getting.

6. Re: Bahamas hotel in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, October 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations