We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue lagoon resort

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Blue lagoon resort

Hi,

We went he last year in August with our then 25 month old I'm already looking for next year but notice that the prices are incredible, I'm a eacher so have to go peak time! I also notice that first choice seem to have the exclusive for this hotel. I's this the case? Any whee else I cold try and book? I wold love to go again as the hotel was fab and I loved having a stroll into kos town in the evening to shop have a drink or a bite to eat etc.... Or can anyone recommend a similar hotel that would be good for two adults and a 3 yr old?

Scotland
Level Contributor
622 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue lagoon resort

We are just back from the Blue Lagoon we booked holiday with Direct Holidays and our friends booked with Thomas Cook

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue lagoon resort

Ah yes we went with thomas cool last year but think its first choice exclusive for 2013.... Thanks for replying tho! X

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
163 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue lagoon resort

There are plenty of reasonably priced hotels & apartments on offer which would save you a lot of money. In addition to this you have the freedom to go out during the day without having to hurry back for the lunch you have paid for, freedom to eat when, where and what you want. There are numerous wonderful restaurants around which you don't get to see if you stuck in an All Inclusive place.

All Inclusives are not always the good deal you think they are. Sop around, you'll find far cheaper holidays. But if you believe that All Inclusive is the be all and end all, then you have to pay the hefty price .

nottingham
Level Contributor
147 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue lagoon resort

August is always expensive. We do eat our a few nights even when all inc, but the ease of it particularly when with kids who want to drink, eat ice creams all time it soon adds up! Plus I defo don't fancy self catering anymore i like to relax on hols after working hard to pay for it. We found drinks to also be expensive Now everywhere us euro. Furthermore the activities and entertainment is often brilliant for kids at all inc this certainly the case at blue lagoon. Anyone recommend a similar style hotel either all inc or even half board?

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue lagoon resort

Hi im going to this hotel next week. I was in thomson last week and as of 2013 first choice are all inclusive and thomson are s/c and half board. So looks like you can only book through first choice. Hope this helps! The blue lagoon village is amazing also in kos we went last year definatly worth the money! But not manys shops ir bars close by.

Edited: 8:35 am, September 04, 2012
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue lagoon resort

We're going next week to Blue Lagoon too. I've read so many differing reports on here I'm beginning to wonder if it was a good idea booking it.

Scotland
Level Contributor
622 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue lagoon resort

Don`t worry you will have a lovely Holiday at the Blue Lagoon. I was there in June and we all had a great time.

Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue lagoon resort

We viewed it last year and it looked lovely were getting married there on the 19th so fingers crossed it will be it still has 4 1/2 stars on here so it cant be all bad. (hopefully)

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue lagoon resort

Try the Pelagos, it is slightly nearer Kos Town and an excellent place to stay, It used to be with Thompson's now sure who it is with now.

10. Re: Blue lagoon resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations