We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good bar in kos town

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
good bar in kos town

can anyone recommend a good bar in kos town to watch the rugby world cup on saturday 23rs oct?

Cairo
Level Contributor
575 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good bar in kos town

Hi there

I think most of "Bar Street" will be closed by now except those who open on weekends for the local Greek clientele. I would suggest you wonder along the harbour and see which bars are still open and if they will be showing the Rugby World Cup. Starting from the Dolphin roundabout you have the Blue Brothers (nothing to do with Blues music), Jazzmin (not a jazz bar), Flamingo, Fikos, and then 2 or 3 more next to the Castle. I think the Hamman Bar will still be open too, just in front of Platanos. Also, check out the cafe bars the otherside of the Castle just after the Town Hall/Police Station in front of the local bus station up to the Tourist Information Office - all have widescreen TV's. "Sunrise", the first cafe bar directly after the Town Hall, has an indoor sitting area too and I know is open all-year round so is well-worth checking out.

I hope you enjoy your evening. Perhpas it won't be same now that Wales is out of the final!

Regards.

Cleo

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: good bar in kos town

Thanks Cleo. Not the same with Wales being robbed by a french ref, but Thank you. We'd still like to catch the final, so will check these out.

3. Re: good bar in kos town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:15 pm, October 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations