We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lydia Apartments Lambi

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Lydia Apartments Lambi

Hi all, looking for a little help

Booked the above apartments as the first leg of our island hopping trip via Travel Republic.

I have read some info on the hotel which states that the reception is open to 23:00. Our flight is not due to arrive in Kos until shortly after midnight and after grabbing a taxi etc I would think it will probably be at least 2AM before we get to the hotel.

Has anyone been to these apartments or know of them and if they can make arrangements for visitors arriving late, I have been unable to find an email address for them

Thanks in advance

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lydia Apartments Lambi

yes stayed their a few years ago and we too arrived early hours and the owner diamond was their waiting at the pool bar with your room number and keys also their were other guests arriving i think you will be ok while you are their have a look at his other hotel on the beach road lambi its called diamond deluxe 5 star very nice

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lydia Apartments Lambi

Mary and Sakis very organised there the managers,we stay there every year ( 8 years ) and we also arrive after midnight in September.If you have any problems the big posh house next to entrance is the owners house Lily & Diamond. Shouldn't have a problem.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
978 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lydia Apartments Lambi

Nice one thanks for the info folks

Put my mind at rest

4. Re: Lydia Apartments Lambi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 am, October 08, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations