We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

Hi, ive taken all your advice and I have norrowed it down to the Aegean House in Lambi, anyone any feed back on these in relation to it location, (i love the beach you see!!) and will Lambi be busy enough to satisfy my 17 year old???? usually makes friends and likes to hit the more livelier bar, clubs etc????

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

Hi there

Lampi has certainly seen some development since I first visited there and there are bars and restaurants within easy reach of the hotel, as is the beach. Not sure as to the precise location of the hotel, but if it'sat the western end of Lampi, it will be a fair distance into Kos Town. The town bus always used to terminate outside the Blue Lagoon Hotel, but I haven't been to Lampi for a few years.

manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

awh thanks, i just have this awful fear of choosing someone thats dead, with a stroppy teenager, nightmare eh........ but it sounds as if theres enough to keep him amused but out of mischief......... he had a ball in stalis last year so i think he would always be comparing to that. thanks again

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

Hi gain

I think that Lampi wouldn't be as lively as Stalis which really is a full blown family resort in it's own right, whereas Lampi really is just a beach suburb of Kos Town. There isa regular bus service into Kos Town and you could walk it if you're up for a decent stroll.

manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

ooh ok, what about kardamena??? bit trashy?

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

Hi again

Well, Kardamena would be my last choice of anywhere to stay on Kos, it's a Club 18-30 destination although there are more laid back areas of the resort.

Have you checked out Tigaki?

manchester
Level Contributor
35 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

yes at the begining but i got the impression tingaki was quieter than Lampi???? was i wrong, hope so because arent the beach supposed to be nicer there?

7. Re: Aegean House - Lambi - Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, October 29, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations