We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mount dikeos kos

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
331 reviews
Save Topic
mount dikeos kos

can any one tell me what the other route up the mountain is ? the only one i can find is from zia which i took last may got to the top of one of the peaks but not the one wiyh the church ! the ledge across was far to dangerous ! am told there are services held in the church still so i imagine there must be another route ? as i cant see the priests and people going via the route from zia ! i was told ye can get there from the other side of zia but cant find anything on the internet about it ?/ i am going back in 3 wweeks on the 18 th may so would be gratful for any help !!!!!!

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,796 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: mount dikeos kos

When we did the walk described above, we stumbled aross the first one by accident, then saw about 4 in 20 minutes, including the one in the photo.

12. Re: mount dikeos kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, December 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations