We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parascending in Kos

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Parascending in Kos

Hi, we are due to visit the Blue Lagoon resort in July this year but we are looking for somewhere in Kos, not too far away from the Blue Lagoon were my partner and I can go parascending and wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere to do this? I've looked on google and its telling me i need to go to Kardamena?? Any idea if its easy to get there?

Thanks

Louise

Kos
Level Contributor
2,042 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parascending in Kos

not sure about this one, but I would think your Hotel would have parascending on their beach...or if you go along to Helen's beach just outside Kos Town then it would be available there. Most large hotels have water sports on their beach, and if anyone wants to do paracending they telephone the nearest boat and they come to the Hotel.\, but other wise you will be able to do it in Kardamena, on the main beach...5 buses a day from Kos Town to Kardamena and 5 back, or it you visit Paradise Beach/Bubble Beach is used to be available there.

2. Re: Parascending in Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, October 30, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations