We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainment

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainment

Hi,

We are thinking of booking the Pelagos for Aug 2011, I have a 14 year old daughter, a 20 year old daughter and her boyfriend is coming too with myself and my husband, we were wondering what sort of daytime and evening entertainment they have at the Pelagos? It says on the reviews on TA that there is some but we just wondered what it is. And also is it a suitable place for teenagers? They are happy with a lilo in the pool to be honest so I'm sure it will be but it's always nice to be sure, many thanks for taking the time to read this :-)

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainment

Hi there

We ended up at the Pelagos a few years ago after a late cancellation forced us to alter our plans. The place is of very high quality and has recently undergone a refurbishment I believe. It markets itself as an "aparthotel" - you rent the apartments ( spacious and very well equipped) and, assuming you are booking a package deal, everything else is on a "pay as you go " basis which in fact, you settle up for at the end of your stay.

The place has restaurants and activities like a gym but we didn't really use anything other than the pool as we preferred to eat out in the evenings at local tavernas. They employ some girls and blokes for the daytime "animation" programmes which run every couple of hours, mainly based around the pool, OK for your 14-yr old but maybe not for your older daughter and her boyfriend.

There's a bus service that picks up about 60 yards from the main entrance and runs into Kos Town, takes about 10 mins, or you can walk in, takes about 30 mins.

It's not the sort of place we traditionally would ever book, a bit too plushy for us, but as a last minute substitute for what othwerwise would have been a ruined holiday, we couldn't fault the place.

No doubt the area is a bit more built up now, but here's a couple of shots from when we were there.

flickr.com/photos/…

flickr.com/photos/…

flickr.com/photos/…

2. Re: Entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, January 25, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations