We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

Lancashire
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

Hi. I've heard mixed reviews about kardamena and kos town but still insure where to go. Me and my partner are looking for a nice chilled out holiday with plenty of restaurants and nice bars. A nice beach also. HELP!!! Kim x

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

Kimberley, I have asked the Mods on the forum to remove these two identical posts as you will get replies on all of them and no-one will know what you've had in the way of advice. I have replied to the original thread :0)

Kos
Level Contributor
1,990 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

chilled out holiday with nice beaches, sounds like Kardamena...as Kos town does not have great beaches....when are you comming because everywhere in July and august, is very packed out....

If you want go into Trip Advisor, things to do, and click on Travellers Articles..as I have lived in Kardamena for the last 30 years and have written quite a few articles, also go into Dining and check out the article on Restaurants..

then make your choice...

Kos Town, Greece
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

To help you make your decision take a look on www.kosexplorer.com and look under the resorts section... It tells you everything you need to know about each resort and will help you make the right decision. I live on the island and each resort has it's own benefits, I live in Kos Town and love it there but i have also spent time in other parts of the island for different reasons...take a look and choose what seems right for you. Happy holidays whereever you choose and I know you won't be disappointed with Kos island as a whole... make sure you check out the things to do section of the kos explorer guide as the island has so many things most people don't know about.

4. Re: Couple aged 22 where to stay in kos.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 23, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations