We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

Which Kos Town hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Yorkshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Topic
Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

We are thinking of going to the Pelagos Suites Hotel next Summer. We are a couple with one 9 year old boy.

It looks and sounds lovely, but I have one reservation. I have read on a review that they are going to extend in 2011, so I'm concerned that there'll be building works going on around us.

Does anyone have any knowledge of this, as I think a few of you are repeat guests to the Pelagos.

Thank you.

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

Hi

Have you looked on their website

www.pelagos-hotel.gr

looks as if some of the rooms are being refurbished why not email the hotel and ask them before you book

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

thank you, I have done that and will report back with my findings.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

Hi there

Building work aside, we ended up at the Pelagos back in 2004 when we booked a last minute trip and couldn't believe how good the place was. Even back then, the apartments were huge, very spacious, free aircon, well-equipped and most, if not all had balconies although some do face the rear as opposed to the beach. A couple of shots from then.....

flickr.com/photos/…

flickr.com/photos/…

flickr.com/photos/…

London
Level Contributor
269 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

I stayed at Pelagos Suites Hotel last October. My review of the hotel is here on TA.

The room sizes, layout of the hotel, pool areas, restaurant etc are very good.

Yes there was building work going on at the back of the hotel and some apartments/rooms were closed as they were being upgraded internally. We never heard any noise or disruption from the building work.

The hotel are very good at responding to emails and so if you have already emailed to ask about building work progress I am sure you will get a reply "from the horse's mouth" as it were.

Have a lovely holiday

Mia

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
21 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

Just to update - I did e-mail the Pelagos directly and they've replied already. A very nice e-mail saying that building work has stopped and there won't be any during the 2011 season.

So....we've booked a studio for 2 weeks in August.

Really pleased that i've come to this conclusion as it looks lovely.

Thank you all for your comments.

6. Re: Pelagos Suites Hotel, Lambi, nr Kos Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 15, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town