We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

poseidon apartments

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
poseidon apartments

I`ve read good reviews about this place, the only thing I`m asking is about the balcony / terrace.for apartments and studios

Is the terrace in full view of other guests, not sure I would like that.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
796 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: poseidon apartments

From the looks of things the balconys overlook either the road or the pool depending which room you are in. They have a website if you just type Poseidon hotel Kos into google it come straight up you might get a better idea looking at the photos then. I imagine the view you get from the balcony, everyone in that view will be able to see you back. We we are going in June/early July and I'm hoping for a room with a view over the pool. I've yet to find a hotel with a totally private balcony, not that its ever bothered me, its somewhere nice to sit and have a drink watching the world go by....one with evening sun would be lovely tho......ahhh roll on June.

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: poseidon apartments

I was concerned about the `terrace` as I didn`t want people walking past my room.

I have now booked here for September and am almost 100% sure of a balcony.

Please let us know how you get on with your hols. Hope you enjoy it.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
796 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: poseidon apartments

Will keep you posted esp as we're going before you, will get my review done ASAP after return with any tips I have for the hotel/appartments too. 12 weeks or so to go and counting, cant wait for a bit of sunshine. Hope you have a great holiday when it comes too.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
796 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: poseidon apartments

Does anyone know if this hotel / appartments has a room to get ready in before flying home - we have to check out at 12 and the flight isnt until the silly hours, dont want to waste a day so somewhere to get ready for the evening and the flight home would be good. Cant think what thye call these rooms to email them direct. Thanks

Blyth, United...
Level Contributor
211 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: poseidon apartments

hi Weeeyin

why dont you try and keep your room on for the extra day. we do it cost about £25 but its worth it, ask when you book in when you get there. no rush on packing to come home or getting out of the room enjoy your hols 8 weeks for us and counting

christine

Glasgow
Level Contributor
796 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: poseidon apartments

Hiya, thanks, we might do this but in the past have been caught out with the hotel being fully booked so thought I'd ask if there was a shower/change room.

wolverhampton
Level Contributor
135 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: poseidon apartments

hi weeyin the rooms you cant remember the name for is a courtesy room where you can have a shower and get changed enjoy your holiday

wales
Level Contributor
379 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: poseidon apartments

When I booked the travel company warned me about late departure and said I could arrange to keep my room for longer, I don`t know if they meant till departure time , or earlier in the evening.

They also said there was a courtesy room, but you might find yourself sharing with other guests to use it.

Remember if the place is fully booked the rooms will have to be cleaned ready for the next guests, and I suppose the cleaning staff don`t work that late.

I would email them first , just to find out the situation.

keep us informed, not long now for lucky you !!!

Edited: 3:12 am, May 27, 2010
chester
Level Contributor
86 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: poseidon apartments

Hi,

Been checking the reviews on this, mostly really good, always guess you'll get the odd one or 2 with something to moan about.

Haven't done self catering for a while but really looking forward to it. Did Lindos (Rhodes) SC in 2006 and it was probably one of my favourite holidays. Stroll down to a beach caff for brekkie, lunch by the pool, a couple of glasses of wine on the balcony before going out for the evening (not that I'm a drinker really of course !!!!!!)

See you there!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
796 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: poseidon apartments

We did SC in Side, Turkey last year and a big part of the holiday which we enjoyed was choosing somewhere to eat at night and trying all the local dishes. AI seems to always have similar things on the menu and gets repetative after 2 weeks, we're B&B at Poseidon but that's really coz we dont cook when SC, just the fridge is handy so we've asked to hire one for the holiday. I like the sound of Poseidon with it being friendly - esp as they're showing the footy, the atmosphere should be good in the bar.

Hope we're allowed lilos in the pool, I love lying on the lilo in the pool with my book. See you there!!

Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations