We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
247 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bars

Can anyone tell me if there are any bars that are associated to Glasgow Rangers FC on Kos, preferably around Kos Town?

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
192 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars

There were but all have gone into administration!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
40 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars

I've been to kos many times and i've never seen a pub to be associated to a football team so i asked my local friend and they said no also. But its many pubs that so football games and they are very friendly and you can were your football shirt with no problem and you will make lots of friends in the pubs i hope you enjoy your holidays in kos

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars

Hi there

I've nver seen a bar associated to a specific team either but the Greeks are football mad and most bars will have TV showing football. The closest you might get is the Flintstones bar which is on the long, straight drag from the town out towards Lampi - the owner's wife is from Glasgow but I've no idea where her allegiances lay I'm afraid.....

4. Re: Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 22, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Kos Town
Recent Conversations