We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Erg Chigaga temperatures

Which M'Hamid hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Erg Chigaga temperatures

I'm going to be doing a camel desert tour for 3 days in september and i am wandering what to pack? I hear it that although it will probably be very hot in the day, it can get freezing at night. Is this an over exaggeration and what clothes would you suggest I take?

13 replies to this topic
11. Re: Erg Chigaga temperatures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 11:30 am, October 28, 2013

Level Contributor
12 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Erg Chigaga temperatures

Done! :) Thanks so much for your advice. Got worried a little! While I'm at it, might as well ask you, if you can help me, how do I get to the windy passage of dades gorge? does it continue to todra gorge? I'm asking because I'm driving myself from Marrakech to Mergouza and back to Marrakech for 4 nights 5 days. I plan on stopping at Kalaa M Gouna on my first night, then 2nd night, in Todra Gorge, after driving from Dades Gorge. Then off to Merzouga and the desert on my 3rd night, for my 4th night, I plan to take the zagora-agdz route (Draa valley) going back to Marrakech, spending a night somewhere in between.

So my only question is, is it possible/worth it, spend my 2nd day and night to drive from Kalaa M Gouna through Dades Gorge to Todra Gorge. Thank you and good day!

Castril De La Pena...
Destination Expert
for Morocco
Level Contributor
8,498 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Erg Chigaga temperatures

Your questions have nothing to do with Erg Chebbi temperatures, so please start a new thread.

Reply to: Erg Chigaga temperatures
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about M'Hamid
More M'Hamid Topics