We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saint-Brice-Courcell...
Level Contributor
3 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Macau

It will be my first trip to Macau next year in March. I would like some tips on where is the best place to eat especially Macanese food and I heard about their seafood is very fresh, it's catch of the day and yes! shopping. I've made my hotel booking and will stay at the Hyatt.After reading a post from a reader stating that the rooms at Hyatt needs refurbishments???oolala.... is it so bad or ??? Please advice. Thanks in advance.

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
168 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Macau

Galos on Taipa island is my favourite for Portugese food. Flamingo at Hyatt Regency has a good feel (they have live band) but I like the food at Galos better.

I stayed in Hyatt last Christmas for a couple of days. Yes, it was kind of old style but not too bad. The room is very spacious, the furniture is nice, even though some facility is not that modern. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. The bakery has some very nice bread and very cheap. But the coffee is really expensive. So, try to avoid having coffee there.

I didn't go the maritime museum as I went to Hongkong for the day when my mother in law visited the musuem. She really enjoyed it and the postcards she got from the museum look very nice.

Get answers to your questions about Macau