We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Macau

Monterey Park, CA
1 post
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Macau

I booked to stay at the Holiday Inn Macau at the end of October. Can someone recently stayed at the Holiday Inn Macau give me some hint on what to expect? I certainly hope the renovation be done by then.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294219-i4138-k288…

Western Australia
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

I was booked to stay at Holiday Inn from 20 October. I wasnt worried about some renovations, but another site said they were extensive and pool also closed. I contact hotel aand they cancelled booking with no fees or charges. Were very apologetic actually about renovations. Checkout Grandview Hotel Website, they are offering unreal package that includes breakfast and dinner. Hope this helps.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

Any one able to provide an update on the Holiday Inn Macau? Thanks.

Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

Hope it's not too bad cause I'll be staying there beginning of November as well. Please let me know ahead what to expect.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

arstrobelt - appreciate an update from you on the Holiday Inn Macau during your recent stay.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
84 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

I have read from the website of holiday inn macau ,that the chinese restaurant, swimming pool and health club will still be closed due to renovation ,at least until mid December of this year. I think the info is quite accurate , since I've stayed at other holiday inns, and the info I get from its website is so far quite accurate.

Level Contributor
4,195 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn Macau

Just returned from a 1 night stay at this hotel. My room was VERY TIRED and the service was absolutely horrible. The hotel has only 4 lifts and were totally inadequate during the usual morning rush period. I was expected to "share" my table during breakfast at the cafe on the 1st floor. I arrived at about 6:00PM and had to wait almost an hour until a room was available. My "confirmed" non smoking room was unavailable until I made a strong complaint to the manager. This hotel is NOT RECOMMENDED. If you are going to Macau, find a different hotel!

Get answers to your questions about Macau