We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bangalore, India
Level Contributor
539 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

Hi

I shall be travelling from Bangkok to Macau on a Sunday and reaching Macau at 4PM.

I want to go to the Hotel Royal from the airport

As i will be travelling very light, can i get a bus from the airport which can drop me near the hotel?

Thanks

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,256 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

The bus which serves the airport is called AP1 and costs 3.30MOP (plus 3 extra for large luggage, which it sounds like you won't have). The nearest to your hotwl I think it goes wouls be the Lisboa as it then heads for the ferry terminal. You could get a very cheap taxi from the Lisboa.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
31,256 posts
322 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

The bus which serves the airport is called AP1 and costs 3.30MOP (plus 3 extra for large luggage, which it sounds like you won't have). The nearest to your hotel I think it goes would be the Lisboa as it then heads for the ferry terminal. You could get a very cheap taxi from the Lisboa.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,745 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

Or you can catch the AP1 to the ferry terminal, and then change to the Royal's free shuttle bus. When you get off the AP1, keep walking forward, past the pedestrian underpass, until you get to the area where all the hotel shuttles stop. The Royal's bus clearly has the hotel name on the side. I don't know how often they run; you might want to ask the hotel to email you a timetable.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
59 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

The hotel's bus transfer from Ferry terminal --> Hotel is available on the hotel website.

5. Re: Macau Airport to Royal Hotel-Bus directions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, September 04, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Macau