We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Penang Island...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

Good day everyone!

I need some suggestions here. My flight will be arriving at Macau at 10.15am and I would like to go over to where I'll be staying, which is at Austin, Kowloon.

Which way will be more cost-effective and convenient?

Alternative 1: take Cotai Jet from Taipa Ferry Terminal to Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal, Kowloon (cotaijet.com.mo/sailing-schedule/…hkchina)

p/s: It stated day sailing and night sailing, that means there's only 2 trips per day?

Alternative 2: take Turbojet from Outer Ferry Terminal to Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal, Kowloon /Shun Tak Centre, Sheung Wan, then take MTR to Austin. (turbojet.com.hk/tc/routing-sailing-schedule/…)

p/s: there have more frequent trips, I'm less worried with this way, but I'm not sure where should I head to.

Edited: 9:30 am, January 13, 2014
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,071 posts
5,331 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

eryntan

Welcome to the Macau.

Since you hotel is at Austin Station, I would go with option 2 (Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal in Macau to the Hong Kong China Ferry Terminal in Kowloon). The Hong Kong ferry terminal is just a few minutes walk to Austin MTR station. Ferry service between these two terminals is every 30 minutes with Turbojet.

From the Macau airport, just take the bus AP1 to the Outer Harbour Ferry Termainl (see link)

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g664891-i12409-k26…

Hope this is helpful.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,071 posts
5,331 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

It is also worth reviewing this recently asked question about transportation from the Macau International Airport to Hong Kong.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294219-i4138-k632…

Penang Island...
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

thank you so much! :)

4. Re: Macau Int'l Airport to Hong Kong transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2015