We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Don Quijote restaurant, Taipa Village

Beijing
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Don Quijote restaurant, Taipa Village

Macau doesn't have a lot of Spanish restaurants. I noticed this one in Taipa Village, I was wondering if anyone has been there. Good? Bad? Indifferent? As of now there aren't any reviews on Trip Advisor, so I'm taking my query here. Thanks.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,728 posts
5,778 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Don Quijote restaurant, Taipa Village

Have not tried Don Quijote. However, a few kind reviewers have offered thoughts and pictures on Openrice (see link).

www.openrice.com/english/restaurant/sr2.htm…

Jim,

A quick thought, you might want to refer with Openrice, first, for checking out restaurants in Macau. Generally speaking, the reviews there have been more accurate and a better reflection of the dining experiences compared to a lot of what can be read on Tripadvisor restaurant reviews. Enjoy Don Quijote and let us know what you think if you dine there.

Beijing
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Don Quijote restaurant, Taipa Village

I checked on Open Rice before I posted, but I can't read those more difficult characters.

3. Re: Don Quijote restaurant, Taipa Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 30, 2014