We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Making the most of 1 night in Macau

London, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Making the most of 1 night in Macau

Hi all,

This is my first ever TripAdvisor question so greetings all and thanks in advance to anybody that shares info!

My mrs & I will be travelling to Hong Kong & Thailand in September and will be doing one day & night in Macau and as much as I can Google "Best things to do in Macau" I would be curious to hear what everyone here's recommendations are...?

Ideally some typical awesome touristy things to do/see during the day and then an epic Hangover 4-esque evening & night.

Any thoughts?

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

you sure @HappyFeet1234, then I make sure you get drunk or tipsy at Macau Soul,then NO gongbei for you..next stop--you want Sands--to the top,and I have a carrot for you in your jacket--so you get the best at Playboy Club.

Beijing
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

The Playboy Club has been closed for over a year, hasn't it? Last time I was there in April it was a private junket room.

From what I heard the Bunnies went to the Bellini Lounge at the Venetian to waitress.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,728 posts
5,778 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

Jim K, You can try TABOO Performance, a cabaret style show at City of Dreams, that is receiving some buzz in recent months.

hkeld.com/articles/…reviewtaboocity-of-dreams

Edited: 5:27 am, June 20, 2013
Beijing
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

I saw it the first time last year. I'll see it again next week.

Thanks for your recommendation.

Gonna burn the city down starting from next Friday, I tell you what!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

Jim K, really? Thanks for update. If last year closed, gosh barely 2 years in operation.who wants my sackful of carrots?

Beijing
Level Contributor
458 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

Pretty sure it's long gone. I think it closed around Oct 2011.

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,533 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

Oh mKiara buddy... You haven't been back to the Playboy Club for such a long time... The bunnies have all been waiting for your carrots and they all starved... ;)

18. Re: Making the most of 1 night in Macau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 22, 2014