We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Melaka, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Hi traveler

Need you advise to plan my next week trip to Macau-Zhu Hai n Zhong Shan.

Any tips where is a must go place and any food is best and must try.

Basically i trip is like below. Im a budget traveler will stay at Gongbei for 3days.

1st day

Reach Macau airport at 6.30pm

2nd day Macau Trip

3rd day Zhu Hai - Zhong Shan

4th day Macau

(back to Malaysia at 4pm)

Million thanks on your advise.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,181 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

What do you want to see or do in Zhuhai & Zhongshan? From Zhuhai you can get to Zhongshan by train in about 30 min but the station is quite far from anywhere. In fact I've never found anything of interest in Zhongshan beyond Cuiheng ( home of Sun Yat Sen) & the fake antiques markets!!

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,768 posts
5,788 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Hello YeunShiah,

Have a look at the following list of popular Macau based attractions/things to do. There are some Macau specialty foods suggested as well. Have a look and enjoy

Macau – Top Attractions (by area)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i26979-Macau_To…

Let us know if you've any questions about attractions or things to do in Macau and hope you've a great time in the city.

Melaka, Malaysia
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Oh... I got no idea where I want to go, just want to have a break on my job and going to travel and look around the world.

Thanks for your top attraction location.

Edited: 11:58 pm, April 23, 2013
4. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12:35 am, April 24, 2013
Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,768 posts
5,788 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Similar to Malacca, Macau has a historic city center that is a UNESCO World Heritage area. There are many nice places to visit as part of this collection as well. If you are interested in a more heritage type visit to Macau, have a look at this link with suggested means for visiting the various sections of the World Heritage collection.

Macau World Heritage (by area)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i33082-Macau_Wo…

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
35,181 posts
353 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

Do you have a visa for China? If not, and you are plannign to get a VoA, you will be limited to Zhuhai.

7. Re: Macau-Zhu Hai-Zhong Shan Trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 26, 2014