We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jetty package with stay

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
jetty package with stay

i want to know the price along with ferry transfer with show & room rates.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,786 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: jetty package with stay

Welcome to the TA forums, Bhaveshramb. I hope you understand that these answers are provided by volunteer readers, not a travel agency, and also that to give any meaningful answer, more detail must be provided...

Which hotel?

Which show? What class of ticket?

Which day of the week? (much more expensive on weekends)

What is a "jetty package"? I am not familiar with this term.

I can tell you that an economy class ferry ticket, one way from Hong Kong, has a base price of approx. HKD150, with surcharges for night-time and weekend sailings.

You might also want to check out deals on www.macau.com as that site offers special packages of the kind you seem to be enquiring about.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
27,283 posts
5,510 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: jetty package with stay

Have a look at the top questions (FAQ) section on the right to find many answers about travel between ferry terminals to hotels, etc. You can also make use of the search box at the top of this page, simply type in your question and you will have access to past questions and discussions that can hopefully help you find what you are looking for.

Good luck in your travel research to Macau and hope you enjoy your holiday.

3. Re: jetty package with stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:16 pm, January 06, 2014