We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,661 posts
5,744 reviews
Save Topic
SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

This thread is solely for the purpose of posting links to the present ferry service schedule between HKIA SkyPier ferry terminal and the Macau ferry terminals.

As of 29 October 2012, the following ferry companies provide service between SkyPier and the Macau ferry terminals.

TurboJet

www.turbojet.com.hk/eng/schedule/airport.asp

CotaiJet

http://www.cotaijet.com.mo/sailing-schedule

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
34,165 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Eric, don't take the Airport Express, take the A11bus whose 4th stop in right outside the Shun Tak building (aka Macau Ferry Terminal)

Mceric, you won't be able to get an Octopus in the transit area at HKIA before catching the ferry but you can get one at any MTR Service Counter. You can use your Octopus to buy a one way AE ticket, or you take an Airport bus, depending on where you are staying.

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
32. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Hi zhuhai2007,

I'm staying near Chai Wan MTR need to go HKIA taking 8pm flight , how should I travel to HKIA?

May I know can I use HKD in hong kong, Macau & Zhu Hai?

Thanks for your reply!

MCERIC

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
34,165 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

You can use HK$ in Macau at a 1:1 rate, but may get change in MoP. IME HK$ are no longer welcome in Zhuhai, but there are numerous money changers in the Gongbei Port Plaza ( aka underground market).

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

>> I'm staying near Chai Wan MTR need to go HKIA taking 8pm flight , how should I travel to HKIA? <,

mceric:

You can consider taking airport bus A12. It starts at Siu Sai Wan, which is close to Chai Wan. It stops at "Wan Tsui Market, Chai Wan Road", which is just across the street from Chai Wan MTR Station. Once boarded, you don't need another transfer. The journey may be as long as 90 minutes, depending on traffic conditions. 20 minutes headway in worst case. Fare HKD $45.

To see the route:

www.nwstbus.com.hk/routesearch.aspx…

Click on Route Number link. Enter Route Number, "A12".

Singapore, Singapore
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
35. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Dear ZhuHai2007 & HappyFeet1234

Thanks for your info!

Regards,

mceric

Pontianak, Indonesia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
36. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Hi BradJill, we are going to Macau-Hongkong by this June...How do you suggest us to transfer from Macau to Novotel -CityGate Hotel in Hongkong? Coz we are travelling with my 5 years old kid,and I thought it would complicated if I'm using MTR. Is it possible if I buy TurboJet ticket Macau -HKIA and, use the hotel shuttle at airport? Please advise. Thank You.

Elk Grove...
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong
Level Contributor
17,345 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

>> Is it possible if I buy TurboJet ticket Macau -HKIA and, use the hotel shuttle at airport? <<

You would not be able to use this route. It is exclusive for passengers with an outbound flight from HKIA for that day only. (Once you arrive SkyPier in HKIA, you don't go through immigration again and you are already inside the airport restrictred area.)

If you don't want to take the MTR, maybe set sail from Macau to China Ferry Terminal at Tsim Sha Tsui, and take a taxi to Novotel-CityGate Hotel from there. Fare is about HKD $210 or so I think, plus HKD $5 per luggage in the boot.

Edited: 12:41 pm, May 12, 2013
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
14,892 posts
Save Reply
38. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Hi TitySanti, as advised, from Macau to Novotel Citygate- you will not be able to use the ferry route going to HKIA Skypier.

As such, from Macau, take the ferry for China Ferry Terminal (CFT)that goes to Tsim Sha Tsui(Kowloon) then here are options:-

a). Taxi from CFT to said hotel- straight- here I just take (say) HKD230(rounded) ;

b). Taxi from CFT to Kowloon station-take Airport express to HKIA, then you can still avail to Novotel Citygate shuttle bus service (counter B16 at arrival hall). - HKD40 + HKD190(assuming there are group of 3 -buying airport express group of 3 ticket) - HKD230

So, cost is about the same..then time element,as said hotel shuttle bus is on a 15 mins frequency,and also time factor and energy factor in loading/uploading luggage- a taxi direct from CFT to said hotel is advisable.

Pontianak, Indonesia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
39. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Dear happyfeet n kiaratravel, , so we'll use taxi from CFT straightly to Hotel will be more comfortable for us. Thanx alot for the suggestion. ^^ #hug*

Pontianak, Indonesia
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
40. Re: SkyPier to Macau ferry schedule

Dear happyfeet n kiaratravel, , so we'll use taxi from CFT straightly to Hotel will be more comfortable for us. Thanx alot for the suggestion. ^^ #hug*