We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Macau for 1 Week

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
5 posts
Save Topic
Macau for 1 Week

Hello TripAdvisor!!! Hello guys!!! I've been visiting your website lately, it's very informative and helpful.. And now, I am here writing to ask for your ideas and help guys.. I am planning to visit Macau this August 2012, I'm coming from Doha, Qatar.. I want to pass by Macau, I'll stay maybe for 1 week, then go back home to Philippines. Shall I take a flight directly to Macau Airport or HKIA? Thanks in advance..

more questions to follow... :)

Paris
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Macau for 1 Week

In respect of hotels,Macau is expensive.But a couple of kilometers away,you have a huge selection of cheap hotels with free shuttle bus to Macau.The choice depends on your nationality and the cost of visa for mainland China because you cross an administrative border.It may be a great saving for a one week stay.

Manila, Philippines
5 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Macau for 1 Week

NEW May 2012! Updated MacauMap™ data released!

Includes following updated data: 5 new hotels, 44 new restaurants and some bus route changes... it's amazing!!! just downloaded this app on my iPod!!! great help...

Kalibo, Philippines
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Macau for 1 Week

hi. a friend and i will be going to macau january nxt year for 10days but it includes HK& china also if we can get visa. can you suggest a place where to stay in macau?an Inn would be fine =) thanks

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for Zhuhai, Christchurch, South Island
Level Contributor
30,928 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Macau for 1 Week

Lotzkie, there are dozens of hotels listed on TA. Look for those that suit your budget and other needs and then ask for specific advice. Don't stress too much about location beause Macau is small.

15. Re: Macau for 1 Week

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, December 15, 2013