We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

Which Macau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Topic
Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

Hi,

I am organizing a 2day/1 night trip to Macau in Augsut and have not booked any hotels yet. I am thinking of these hotels i.e. Beverly plaza, holiday inn or best western sun sun hotels. Which of these 3 is within walking distance to the Senado Square and eateries where we can buy some cookies back home. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

L

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,041 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

I don't know about the ones you mentioned, but I stayed at the new Sofitel 16 last year and it's less than a 10 minute walk to the Square.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Macau
Level Contributor
7,712 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

The closest hotel you mention to Senado Square is the Beverly Plaza. The Sintra and Metropole (NOT Metropark) are even closer, in about the same price range. Sofitel, as mentioned, is also close by, but as it is 5 stars it is more expensive.

Lots of eateries of all different prices and cuisines around this area :-)

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
89 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I will either book Beverly Plaza/Sintra or Metropole.

L

4. Re: Hotels near Senado Sqaure and eateries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 10, 2010