We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

PHILIPPINES
2 posts
Save Topic
I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

I went to macau last march 2008, but unfortunately i was overstayed for 30 DAYS and i was not able to pay my OS that time.

My question is i want to go back there with my daughter . Is macau immigration will allow me to enter?

How about if i want to travel in CHINA? Is there will be a problem due to my OVERSTAY IN MACAU???

Please i hope someone will answer my question very soon....

hong kong
Level Contributor
8,880 posts
168 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

If you overstayed 30 days in Macau last time, then I expect it is going to be a problem for you to visit Macau again.

Regarding China, I think it would depend whether Macau immigration chopped your passport as an overstayer. If you have such a chop in your passport, then you might have problems entering many countries.

I suggest you contact the Chinese embassy in the Philippines and ask them about getting a visa in advance for Macau and China.

Mentioned in this post
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
8,302 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

Yes, you will definitely have problems with Macau immigration. At the very least you will have to pay your outstanding fine, maybe including interest, but it is more probable that you will not be allowed in. If you want to travel to mainland China, it will be less problematic if you go via Hong Kong (provided you didn't also overstay there in the past, AND that that your passport does not have any stamp for overstaying).

Mentioned in this post
PHILIPPINES
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

xiexie peng you

4. Re: I want to go back in macau with my daughter this time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:28 am, October 21, 2009