We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two weeks

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Two weeks

Hi all we will be in puerto mogan in two weeks ,am hoping that a lot of the bars and restaurants will still be open ,as have heard it is a very quiet month. We have never been before but it does sound fab we are looking forward to it ,just hope it's not too dead

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Two weeks

Thanks so much for your enthusiastic replies everyone ,this place sounds right up our street,I'll report back and I sure it will all be good.

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Two weeks

I am so jealous Sue and bri, been back for 3 weeks now and already having withdrawals! In the process of booking again for next April which will be our 3rd time there.

PM is the most fantastic place, chilled and the best weather guaranteed, don't think I have ever felt like I have had such a restful holiday anywhere and we have travelled far and wide.

Restaurants are great, we don't eat meat and often struggle for fish, if you are into fish please try el cappuccino next to the zoo bar. Owned by brothers who fish daily, the catch is so fresh that they do not display a huge menu as you simply eat what they bring back that morning from the boat - prefect. A fab place for lunch is maritime bar on the beach side (blue tables and chairs next to the ice. Cream shop) wonderful salads and squid with an array of other things on the menu, lovely hosts Mel and frankie

Hope you all have a fab time, keep us posted :-)

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Two weeks

I am so jealous Sue and bri, been back for 3 weeks now and already having withdrawals! In the process of booking again for next April which will be our 3rd time there.

PM is the most fantastic place, chilled and the best weather guaranteed, don't think I have ever felt like I have had such a restful holiday anywhere and we have travelled far and wide.

Restaurants are great, we don't eat meat and often struggle for fish, if you are into fish please try el cappuccino next to the zoo bar. Owned by brothers who fish daily, the catch is so fresh that they do not display a huge menu as you simply eat what they bring back that morning from the boat - prefect. A fab place for lunch is maritime bar on the beach side (blue tables and chairs next to the ice. Cream shop) wonderful salads and squid with an array of other things on the menu, lovely hosts Mel and frankie

Hope you all have a fab time, keep us posted :-)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Two weeks

Thanks for your tips ,will definitely report back .

sheffield
Level Contributor
253 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Two weeks

just to add to what the others have said. we visited p.m. for the first time in march.for the last 3 years we've been to playa blanca, and costa teguise on lanzarote then Puerto mogan this year .p.m. was easily the most tasteful resort out of the three.very nice,relaxing and less british than the others......very recommendable

[edit] ......sorry......not LESS british, not british at all

Edited: 5:01 pm, June 05, 2014
16. Re: Two weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 07, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics