We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial hotel and apartments

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cordial hotel and apartments

Hi I want to book a holiday to either but cannot decide which will be better.

My husband and I have a 4 yr old and 1 year old. The apartments look bigger so more space but I like the look of the hotel. Is it worth the extra £500 for half board and a junior suite?

Any comments will help as I really don't know what to do!

Scotland
Level Contributor
85 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cordial hotel and apartments

We've stayed in both hotel and apartments - hotel again in October.

With young children I'd go with the apartments. Good sized rooms, enclosed balconies with awnings, fridge to keep drinks cool. You might request a low room as there are plenty of sets of stairs to negotiate (or series of lifts) if you are allocated a lofty room. When we stayed in the apartments we were given one at the top right hand corner of the complex.

2. Re: Cordial hotel and apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 11, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics