We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cordial playa/valle

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cordial playa/valle

Hi there. We have decided to book the cordial mogan valle as opposed to the playa based on room size(2 adults/2 children). Does anyone know if you are allowed to use the facilities at the playa ie. pool/pay for restaurant/spa/ kids club? Thanks.

dorset
Level Contributor
137 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cordial playa/valle

You can certainly pay to eat at the playa but it's expensive. Not sure why you would want to use the facilities at the Playa as everything at the valle is fab . I'm sure the balconies are better at the valle too!

Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cordial playa/valle

Great, the accomodation looks generous. We have a 3 year old but think there's no kids club for him to use now and again. Do you know any different? Thanks.

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cordial playa/valle

Hiya there is a kids club at Valle apartments, i think its from 3 years old. staff very friendly, same guys who does mini disco, pony rides ... not sure how the club works but they were there evry morning about 11...

Ivybridge, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cordial playa/valle

Hi

We returned from Valle last week. I am afraid to say that the kids club is from age 4 and upwards and only operates for a few hours in the morning and afternoon. We let our toddler play on the soft play just outside of kids club when it was closed and also in the soft play / ball pool located by the snack bar.

Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cordial playa/valle

Thanks for all the info, reckon as we are hiring a car we will be out and about a lot, but its nice to know there is something for our older son too.

Cumbria
Level Contributor
137 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cordial playa/valle

I don't know if this is too late for you but my little one was welcome at the kids club even though she was only 20 months. One of us had to go with her (I just sat in a corner), but she was free to play in the room, do some colouring or join in the games outside.

Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cordial playa/valle

Thanks for the info that's really helpful .

Lori

8. Re: Cordial playa/valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics