We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

Ivybridge, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

Wow . . . never realised how much stuff two adults and a baby would need for a week, maybe I should have booked an extra bag for the hold!

Please can someone tell me if Cordial Valle have irons, I can then take my travel iron out.

Flying tomorrow morning and really can't wait to be there.

Thanks

Sarah

surrey
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

No iron!

Have a lovely holiday at the Cordial. I am sure you made the right choice in the end ;o)

Ivybridge, United...
Level Contributor
113 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

That means clothes out, iron in! Thanks, fussy. I think we made the right choice too in the end, in fact I should thank our tour operator for double booking us in the first place! x

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
2,922 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

You could leave the iron out and just buy a cheap one at the Hiperdino supermarket when you arrive

Newtownabbey...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

I was able to get an iron from the reception at the Mogan Valle. They charge you 10 euro deposit which you get back when you return the iron. They didn't have any ironing boards available at the time.

The lead on the iron isn't too long so it's hard to find a socket that will let you iron your clothes.

5. Re: Iron at Cordial Mogan Valle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics