We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Which Puerto de Mogan hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Solihull, UK
Level Contributor
73 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Hi there, planning a 2 week to puerto de Mogan staying at the Cordial Mogan Playa. I'll be booking flights and hotel separate. Can anyone suggest the best way to transfer? Don't want to do a bus, are the taxis metered?, I've read it will cost about €60 each way? Can anyone recommend a transfer company they've used recently?

Help appreciated

Paul

dorset
Level Contributor
137 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Definitely a taxi - I would not risk the bus that can take hours. We used Juan at http://canarytransferservice.com and he was reliable. It cost €56 each way. Or hire a car as the route is very direct, all motorway

Fife
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

It's very straight forward. Basically a straight road now that the new motorway is opened. Take the GC1 out of the airport and stay on motorway following signs to maspolomas, then Puerto Rico, until you hit puerto mogan

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Im going on Thursday and getting a hire car - sooooooo excited!

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Im going on Thursday and getting a hire car - £70 for the week from travel republic - sooooo excited!!!

uk
Level Contributor
14 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

I have a couple of queries regarding my proposed holiday to Cordial Mogan Playa in march 2014. Is it worth upgrading to a Junior suite or are the standard rooms OK, is it worth arranging a private transfer from the airport to the hotel. Any advice would be appreciatted. Cheers Jem Ross

Ashton-under-Lyne...
Level Contributor
13 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

Hi we have stayed at Cordial 3 times now and it just gets better and better. I haven't seen the junior suites but the standard rooms are great. If you want a sunny balcony in the afternoon, just e-mail the hotel before you go, they have always sorted out our request.

Re. transfers, our first 2 transfers weren't too bad but our third just 4 weeks ago was a nightmare. It took 1hr 45 minutes and I would definitely consider a private transfer next time. Our transfer back to the airport didn't pick us up and we ended up getting a taxi with another couple. It cost us 35 euros per couple and we were at the airport in 30 minutes.

17. Re: Airport transfer las palmas to Cordial Mogan Playa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics