We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"restaurants in puerto de mogan"

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
"restaurants in puerto de mogan"

Hi All, Was wondering if anyone knew how late the restaurants served food in mogan - we will be arriving quite late (9.30/10pm ish) & didn't want to be stuck for getting something to eat - I know lots more places seem to serve very late (even to midnight) but just wondered if this was the case in Mogan

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

We have arrived at thoses time too, and the Zoo bar, right in the very centre, just did us a HUGE toastie, and I'm not sure now, but I think we got a pizza from them another time. Chef would most likely have knocked off, but the other staff did that for us. Oh, and we always ask nicely for a carton of milk to buy, until we get to the shops in the morning.

Will be interesting to read the other replies here, cos I'll be back in May at that time of evening, and will be looking for something to eat too.

Nairn, Scotland
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

We have had the same problem and like Canartytime the Zoo Bar staff made us some pizzas. I am not a great fan of pizzas but they were delicious. Now we have something to eat on the plane or at the airport. Not cheap I know!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
49 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

We will be arriving at about the same time, staying half board at the cordial morgan playa but as it will be too late for the evening meal we wondered if the hotel would swap dinner that night for lunch on our day of departure.

surrey
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

Don't know if the hotel do the same as the apartments but when we arrived late on our first visit there four years ago, we were given a plate of cold meats and salad. ;o)

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

Hi Canarytime, Many thanks for the quick reply - might do like lizmacd says and book meals on the plane - hope you all have a good hol!

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

Hi lizmacd - thanks alot for the quick reply - I think we will book meals on plane and then we are sorted

7. Re: "restaurants in puerto de mogan"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Puerto de Mogan
More Puerto de Mogan Topics